Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Day 5 - Blessings from keeping the commandments

1 Nephi 4 1-19: What great blessings have you seen in your life as you have been obedient and were faithful in keeping the commandments of The Lord?
  • The blessing of always having my temporal needs met, from obeying the law of Tithing.
  • The blessing of having the Spirit guide me in my every day decisions; large and small.
  • The blessing of seeing God's hand in my life; His tender mercies, the love notes that he leaves for me everywhere I look. I think of Him, I pray to Him, I know he's there and I witness His love for me and everyone else around me.
  • The blessing of peace and happiness regardless of what is going on around me.
  • The blessings of whatever it is that I need to help me make it through tough times. Sometimes I need confidence, sometimes humility, other times courage, patience, charity or hope. He blesses me with what I need to help His purposes get accomplished.
  • Peace of mind
  • Love For Him. Love for myself and love for others with that same love.
  • Freedom from regret or other painful consequences
I know there's more, but right now I need to put it on hold and take care of my little one...

No comments:

Post a Comment